People (Mav6 employees included) often get confused when we describe Mav6 as a design company. The linked blog from Pinterest plank-holder, Sahil Lavingia, gives one of the best treatments that I have seen as to what it means to be a design company. It’s not just about designing beautiful products anymore – it’s about cultivating a sensibility that emphasizes the integration of all aspects of a business to address the motivations and needs of customers.
- Augmented Reality and Big Data wp.me/pwGE1-x3-- 3 weeks ago
- Bitcoin. Why? wp.me/pwGE1-wZ-- 1 month ago
- Federal R&D's Double Bottom Line wp.me/pwGE1-wT-- 2 months ago
- Mav6 Fluxes Forward wp.me/pwGE1-wP-- 4 months ago
- What can today's supervillans teach us about entrepreneurship? wp.me/pwGE1-vr-- 8 months ago