People (Mav6 employees included) often get confused when we describe Mav6 as a design company. The linked blog from Pinterest plank-holder, Sahil Lavingia, gives one of the best treatments that I have seen as to what it means to be a design company. It’s not just about designing beautiful products anymore – it’s about cultivating a sensibility that emphasizes the integration of all aspects of a business to address the motivations and needs of customers.
- Mav6 Fluxes Forward wp.me/pwGE1-wP-- 1 month ago
- What can today's supervillans teach us about entrepreneurship? wp.me/pwGE1-vr-- 5 months ago
- Steve Mann: My “Augmediated” Life - IEEE Spectrum wp.me/pwGE1-vp-- 6 months ago
- Sousveillance wp.me/pwGE1-vj-- 6 months ago
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 6 months ago