People (Mav6 employees included) often get confused when we describe Mav6 as a design company. The linked blog from Pinterest plank-holder, Sahil Lavingia, gives one of the best treatments that I have seen as to what it means to be a design company. It’s not just about designing beautiful products anymore – it’s about cultivating a sensibility that emphasizes the integration of all aspects of a business to address the motivations and needs of customers.
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 1 day ago
- Is sensor journalism feasible, or even ethical? Columbia’s Tow Center hopes to find out — paidContent wp.me/pwGE1-vf-- 1 day ago
- Going Dark: SOUTHCOM, Where Modern ISR Was Born, Is Hoping for Assets | Defense News | defensenews.com wp.me/pwGE1-vd-- 2 days ago
- Eight years later, Google reinvents its Maps for a data rich web — Tech News and Analysis wp.me/pwGE1-vb-- 2 days ago
- Mav6 Completes Divestitures; Announces New Approach to Deliver Game-Changing Capabilities to Government Customers wp.me/pwGE1-v9-- 4 days ago