This is very cool. As technologies like this proliferate to the main stream, a new age of DIY innovation will emerge: the “long tail” meets high-end R&D. Putting powerful development tools in the hands of users will change the entire innovation paradigm in every industry – defense included.
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 1 day ago
- Is sensor journalism feasible, or even ethical? Columbia’s Tow Center hopes to find out — paidContent wp.me/pwGE1-vf-- 1 day ago
- Going Dark: SOUTHCOM, Where Modern ISR Was Born, Is Hoping for Assets | Defense News | defensenews.com wp.me/pwGE1-vd-- 2 days ago
- Eight years later, Google reinvents its Maps for a data rich web — Tech News and Analysis wp.me/pwGE1-vb-- 2 days ago
- Mav6 Completes Divestitures; Announces New Approach to Deliver Game-Changing Capabilities to Government Customers wp.me/pwGE1-v9-- 4 days ago