Defeating HMEs on the homefront and abroad is as much about interagency coordination as it is about technology countermeasures. What the U.S. needs is a true “whole of government” approach to the HME threat that is capable of addressing HME supply chain through deployment, training through execution.
- Sousveillance wp.me/pwGE1-vj-- 4 days ago
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 6 days ago
- Is sensor journalism feasible, or even ethical? Columbia’s Tow Center hopes to find out — paidContent wp.me/pwGE1-vf-- 6 days ago
- Going Dark: SOUTHCOM, Where Modern ISR Was Born, Is Hoping for Assets | Defense News | defensenews.com wp.me/pwGE1-vd-- 1 week ago
- Eight years later, Google reinvents its Maps for a data rich web — Tech News and Analysis wp.me/pwGE1-vb-- 1 week ago