Defeating HMEs on the homefront and abroad is as much about interagency coordination as it is about technology countermeasures. What the U.S. needs is a true “whole of government” approach to the HME threat that is capable of addressing HME supply chain through deployment, training through execution.
- What can today's supervillans teach us about entrepreneurship? wp.me/pwGE1-vr-- 2 days ago
- Steve Mann: My “Augmediated” Life - IEEE Spectrum wp.me/pwGE1-vp-- 2 weeks ago
- Sousveillance wp.me/pwGE1-vj-- 1 month ago
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 1 month ago
- Is sensor journalism feasible, or even ethical? Columbia’s Tow Center hopes to find out — paidContent wp.me/pwGE1-vf-- 1 month ago