If persistence is the key to detecting and defeating semisubmersibles, airships like the M1400, would seem to be the logical choice for an ISR picket line.
- Sousveillance wp.me/pwGE1-vj-- 6 days ago
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 1 week ago
- Is sensor journalism feasible, or even ethical? Columbia’s Tow Center hopes to find out — paidContent wp.me/pwGE1-vf-- 1 week ago
- Going Dark: SOUTHCOM, Where Modern ISR Was Born, Is Hoping for Assets | Defense News | defensenews.com wp.me/pwGE1-vd-- 1 week ago
- Eight years later, Google reinvents its Maps for a data rich web — Tech News and Analysis wp.me/pwGE1-vb-- 1 week ago