The falling costs of satellite platforms and launch services create interesting opportunities for practical, low-cost space applications. Traditionally the province of the well heeled aerospace behemoths, I predict a new generation of space entrepreneurs following the example set by SpaceX who will open up the Final Frontier to a wide spectrum of new innovations.
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 1 day ago
- Is sensor journalism feasible, or even ethical? Columbia’s Tow Center hopes to find out — paidContent wp.me/pwGE1-vf-- 1 day ago
- Going Dark: SOUTHCOM, Where Modern ISR Was Born, Is Hoping for Assets | Defense News | defensenews.com wp.me/pwGE1-vd-- 3 days ago
- Eight years later, Google reinvents its Maps for a data rich web — Tech News and Analysis wp.me/pwGE1-vb-- 3 days ago
- Mav6 Completes Divestitures; Announces New Approach to Deliver Game-Changing Capabilities to Government Customers wp.me/pwGE1-v9-- 4 days ago