One of the few certainties, however, is that innovation happens at edges, where turbulence promotes mixing, more often than at the stable center, where people and ideas have greater homogeneity.
- Augmented Reality and Big Data wp.me/pwGE1-x3-- 3 weeks ago
- Bitcoin. Why? wp.me/pwGE1-wZ-- 1 month ago
- Federal R&D's Double Bottom Line wp.me/pwGE1-wT-- 2 months ago
- Mav6 Fluxes Forward wp.me/pwGE1-wP-- 4 months ago
- What can today's supervillans teach us about entrepreneurship? wp.me/pwGE1-vr-- 8 months ago