One of the few certainties, however, is that innovation happens at edges, where turbulence promotes mixing, more often than at the stable center, where people and ideas have greater homogeneity.
- Mav6 Fluxes Forward wp.me/pwGE1-wP-- 1 month ago
- What can today's supervillans teach us about entrepreneurship? wp.me/pwGE1-vr-- 5 months ago
- Steve Mann: My “Augmediated” Life - IEEE Spectrum wp.me/pwGE1-vp-- 6 months ago
- Sousveillance wp.me/pwGE1-vj-- 6 months ago
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 6 months ago