I wonder if NRO is thinking small sats to underwrite a persistent overhead constellation. Given NRO’s predilection for “exquisite” capabilities, my gut tells me that they aren’t, but small sats could certainly provide a cost effective alternative to conventional overhead collectors.
- Sousveillance wp.me/pwGE1-vj-- 23 hours ago
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 2 days ago
- Is sensor journalism feasible, or even ethical? Columbia’s Tow Center hopes to find out — paidContent wp.me/pwGE1-vf-- 2 days ago
- Going Dark: SOUTHCOM, Where Modern ISR Was Born, Is Hoping for Assets | Defense News | defensenews.com wp.me/pwGE1-vd-- 4 days ago
- Eight years later, Google reinvents its Maps for a data rich web — Tech News and Analysis wp.me/pwGE1-vb-- 4 days ago