Last night I tweeted a link to this video, about the legendary scientist Nikola Tesla pitching Silicon Valley venture capitalists, and commented that the truth is sometimes funnier that comedy. And I was surprised by the sheer number of people who agreed with that sentiment. I went to sleep thinking about that reaction, and also thinking about it in the context of the decline of long-term thinking in our society.
- Sousveillance wp.me/pwGE1-vj-- 2 days ago
- Lifeloggers Movie wp.me/pwGE1-vh-- 4 days ago
- Is sensor journalism feasible, or even ethical? Columbia’s Tow Center hopes to find out — paidContent wp.me/pwGE1-vf-- 4 days ago
- Going Dark: SOUTHCOM, Where Modern ISR Was Born, Is Hoping for Assets | Defense News | defensenews.com wp.me/pwGE1-vd-- 6 days ago
- Eight years later, Google reinvents its Maps for a data rich web — Tech News and Analysis wp.me/pwGE1-vb-- 6 days ago